Connected to account: Yes
Output Settings: Control outputs 1 and 2 with probe 1. Output 1 cooling, output 2 heating. Set point temp is 66ºF. 1º Hysteresis.
Unit doesn't restart. Just freezes at Controller 1 Setup Menu.
- Touch Controller 1 Setup button
- Touch Setpoint Type button to select Static Setpoint
- Touch Static Setpoint button
- Select a value less than what the probe is reading
- Touch the back button on the value select screen
6(7). Touch the back button on the Controller 1 Setup menu
7(6). Relay clicks
HOME SCREEN NOT DISPLAYED, BACK ARROW HIGHLIGHTED.
Keep in mind, the temp setting entered is 1º less than current reading, thus making the output relay turn on.
Does this work for you?