Just pushed up version 1.3.0 with the following fixes:
- FIX: Improve server connection monitoring.
- NEW: Make OTA updates resumable so that it is easier to download updates on intermittent connections.
- FIX: Fix occasional loss of device settings due to device resetting in the middle of updating settings.
- FIX: Fix contention of web API and network management threads leading to device lockup and reset.
- NEW: Add thread tracing for enhanced debugging of thread lockups.
- NEW: Add support for local logging while device is not connected to the internet.
- NEW: Update to CC3000 SP 1.13 (http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/CC3000_Release_Notes#Version_1.13:)
- FIX: Fix probe offset adjustment for new probes.
Because this update addresses download and network reliability, I wanted to enable testing without having to wait for the next update. To do this, I labeled it as 1.3.1 on the server even though the software itself will display 1.3.0. This will allow you to re-download the update multiple times to test the fixes. Please let us know how it goes!