Alrighty gents, thanks for volunteering! I just pushed version 1.1.0 to the unstable channel. In order to switch to this channel, go into your device settings on the website, select it, and click past the warning... if you dare!! (should be fine :-)) Then go into the settings menu on the device, click Model-T Updates, then Check for updates.
The changes in this release are:
- NEW: Support static IP address assignment.
- FIX: Change hysteresis to force heating/cooling until SP +/- H/2 is reached.
- FIX: Disable outputs when the session is stopped.
- NEW: Filter sensor readings.
- FIX: Verify DS18B20 scratchpad register CRC before using temperature readings.
- FIX: Support reading negative temperatures from DS18B20.
- FIX: Improve touchscreen calibration robustness.
- FIX: Fix lockup when selecting a dual stage configuration from the device.
NOTE: This update will clear all device settings including you network settings and activation. You will have to re-enter them to get connected again.